We love Sunday mornings because we get to enjoy piping hot waffles. The day is made when we have thin waffles at home. You can also make it happen by buying the best thin waffle maker.
Not only do homemade waffles light up your day but they are also healthy for you. Don’t worry if you don’t have one because we are here to recommend the best ones.
- 1 Best Thin Waffle Makers Comparison 2021
- 2 List of Best Thin Waffle Makers 2021
- 2.1 1. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle- Thin Waffle Maker
- 2.2 2. BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker
- 2.3 3. Euro Cuisine WM520 Heart-shaped Waffle Maker
- 2.4 4. All-Clad Classic Round Waffle Maker
- 2.5 5. Chef’s Choice 8520000 Classic WafflePro Nonstick Waffle Maker
- 3 Best Thin Waffle Makers: Buying Guide
- 4 FAQs: Best Thin Waffle Maker
Best Thin Waffle Makers Comparison 2021
9.69 x 7.88 x 3.31
14 x 13.1 x 6.2
10 x 8 x 4.5
10 x 7 x 13.5
11.62 x 6.62 x 9.62
List of Best Thin Waffle Makers 2021
Cuisinart is one such brand that always comes to our mind when we think of kitchen appliances. The classic could be considered the best thin waffle maker for various reasons. The feature we like the most is its 5-setting browning control. You get to make different types of waffles in it.
There are indicator lights to let you know when it’s done. You can make four quarters of waffles in it. The nonstick cooking grid has four divisions. Most importantly, it is a BPA-free unit. Also, the free recipe book included is another attractive reason to buy it.
For storage, you can wrap the cord around its base. Overall, the design is practical and easy-to-store. The vertical storage system has really won our hearts.
- Dual indicator lights (Ready-to-bake and Ready-to-eat)
- 5-setting browning control
- Nonstick cooking plate with 4 quarters
- Vertical storage
- Cord wraps around the base
- Rubber feet
Pros & Cons
- 5-setting browning control to maintain the color as per your liking
- Ready-to bake and ready-to-eat lights
- Convenient design for vertical storage
- Small serving size
2. BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker
[Check Price On Amazon]
No doubt about the fact that Black + Decker is among the most trusted brands for kitchen and other electric appliances. The thin waffle maker by this company is a must-buy for waffle fanatics.
It is a multi-purpose unit that you can use for toasting sandwiches, frying eggs, bacon, and of course, waffles. The cooking plates are reversible and nonstick. One of the sides is flat and the other has a grid for waffles.
The adjustable temperature controls allow you to manage temperature according to the type of waffles you desire. One cooking plate serves four which is quite adequate for the average family size. The flat part of the cooking places provides 8 servings in a single go.
This definitely a thin crispy waffle maker you cannot afford to miss out on!
- Nonstick reversible cooking plates
- 3-in-1 machine
- Adjustable temperature control
- 180-degree hinge
- Opens flat
- Grease run-off channels
Pros & Cons
- Reversible cooking plates for making waffles and cooking other types of food
- Nonstick plates are easy to clean
- Opens flat making it easier to get the food out
- Waffle size is not more than 4 inches
Get this Euro Cuisine beauty if you like your waffles the fancy way. We absolutely love the idea of making heart-shaped waffles for your breakfast date. It will definitely multiply the love between you two.
It features a non-toxic and nonstick ceramic cooking plate. You can make as many as five waffles in a single go. The adjustable temperature control feature lets you enjoy the waffles the way you like. You can manage the browning levels as per your needs.
This waffle makes also has built-in indicator lights to alert you when the waffles are all set for the breakfast table. Also, it is very safe to use because of its stay-cool handle. It maintains the temperature even when the temperature of the cooking plates is high.
This could easily be the best thin waffle maker for you.
- PFOA and PTFE-free
- Nonstick ceramic cooking plates
- Makes 5 heart-shaped waffles
- Vertical storage
- Adjustable temperature control
Pros & Cons
- PFOA and PTFE-free cooking plates are safe for health
- Built-in indicator lights notify you right on time when the waffles are done
- Vertical storage system saves space
- Cool-touch handles for safe handling
- Cooking plates are not removable
A bit expensive but worth the money! All-Clad is also among the most sought-after brands for kitchen appliances. The traditional waffle maker by All-Clad is made of polished stainless steel and die-cast finish. The design is not only functional but also aesthetically appealing.
It includes six different settings for shade selection. If this does not attract then we are not sure what you are looking for in the best thin waffle maker! The bright LED indicator lights will save your waffles from being overcooked.
You will also be notified through an audible alert when your waffles are ready. The lid can be locked so you can store the waffle maker vertically. It also features a steam-release system to maintain a good quality of waffles.
- Polished stainless steel and die-cast finish
- Six-setting browning control
- LED indicator lights
- Audible alert
- Makes one round waffle with 4 cuts
- Steam-release system to maintain the crispiness and fluffiness
- Lock-lid allows for easy storage
Pros & Cons
- The compact design promotes easy storage
- Six-setting browning control for shade selection
- Easy-to-clean cooking plates
- No adjustable temperature control
How does getting 2 waffles under two minutes sound? We are sure there is excitement running in your blood. The nonstick coating on the cooking plates makes it very easy for you to release the waffles. It also makes the cleanup process very much convenient.
The heat distribution of this waffle maker is consistent and remains even throughout. It also heats up quickly so it is ready to bake your waffles without waiting for too long. The design is space-saving and can be conveniently stored upright.
The cord wraps around the waffle maker quite easily. It simply makes storage a lot easier for you. It is one of our favorites best thin waffle maker for great reasons!
- Makes 2 waffles in two minutes
- Nonstick cooking plates
- Quick and convenient cleanup
- Even heat distribution
- Quick heat-up
- Indicator lights for alerting
- Space-saving design
Pros & Cons
- Cord wraps around for upright storage
- Easy to clean cooking plates
- Heats up quickly and evenly
- Priced towards the higher side
Best Thin Waffle Makers: Buying Guide
Nonstick surfaces are easier to clean as the batter does not stick to them. You can wipe off the cooking plate without struggling too much. Also, nonstick surfaces make it easier to get the waffle out of the maker.
Always go for a nonstick surface without a second thought if you want to see your waffles in their original glory.
Easy to Clean
They say cleaning is more difficult than cooking a meal. We believe they say it right. Difficult cleaning procedures can really put you off the idea of cooking. This is why go for the machine that offers hassle-free cleanup.
As we mentioned above, nonstick surfaces are easier to clean and it will be a plus if the plates are removable. You can simply take them out and clean them with ease.
This feature comes as a rescue when forgetfulness takes over your life. The indicator light or the automatic timer alerts you when your waffles are ready. It saves you from seeing your waffles overcooked or burnt. This also makes cleanup easier as overcooked food is no less than a nightmare when it comes to cleaning.
Size and Capacity
We cannot really tell you which size or capacity is right for you. It largely depends on what you prefer. There are quite a few factors that will determine the size and capacity of the waffle maker for you.
Get a bigger one that makes multiple waffles at a time if you have a large family size or if you frequently gather friends and family at home for breakfast.
A compact size would work well if you have storage issues in your kitchen and if you don’t have to make waffles for a lot of people.
Many waffle makers come with a feature called browning control. Here you can adjust the color and texture of the waffle according to your liking. The browning feature really adds versatility to the waffle maker. However, models that come with a browning control are slightly towards higher price points.
FAQs: Best Thin Waffle Maker
1. Should Waffle Batter be Thin or Thick?
It depends on how you like your waffles. If you like the fluffier ones then go for the latter. The classic or non-Belgian waffles are thin and crispy.
Make sure there is consistency in the batter to achieve the desired level of perfection.
2. What is the Best Thin Waffle Maker?
There is a wide variety of waffle makers available in the market. Each comes with a different set of features. You should check the product description and reviews to see which one is the best for your needs.
We have shared the reviews of the top 5 in this article above. Check them out and order the right one for yourself.
3. Why Are Waffle Makers with Vertical Storage Preferred?
Designs that offer vertical storage save quite a lot of space. If you are short of space in your kitchen the waffle makers with vertical storage are the safest bet for you. The cord easily wraps around the base and you can store it upright without any difficulty.
We are so glad to share the list with you all. It is quite an opportunity for you to make waffles the way you have always liked. Ditch the restaurants for good now that you can make restaurant-style classic waffles right in the comfort of your home.
Good luck buying the best thin waffle maker!