We doubt if anyone dislikes popcorn. It is one snack that is liked and cherished by people of all ages. Although we have many options for getting ready-made popcorn, home-made is still better. Investing in the best electric popcorn maker not only saves you money in the long-run but also brings health benefits. You get to devour fat-free and less salty popcorn as much as you like.
Let’s see what are the best options for electric popcorn makers for you all.
- 1 Best Electric Popcorn Maker Comparison 2021
- 2 Best Electric Popcorn Maker Reviews 2021
- 2.1 1. Presto 04820 PopLite Hot Air Popper
- 2.2 2. West Bend 82505 Stir Crazy Electric Hot Oil Popcorn Popper: Best Value Popper
- 2.3 3. DASH DAPP150V2AQ04 Hot Air Popper Popcorn Maker
- 2.4 4. Cuisinart CPM-28 Classic-Style Popcorn Maker: Best Cuisinart Popcorn Maker
- 2.5 5. Presto 5204 Orville Redenbacher’s Stirring Popper
- 2.6 6. SLENPET Hot Air Popcorn Machine
- 3 Best Electric Popcorn Makers: Buying Guide
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Best Electric Popcorn Maker Comparison 2021
Presto 04820 PopLite
6.62 x 9.5 x 12.31
West Bend 82505 Stir Crazy
11.5 x 11.7 x 7.5
DASH DAPP150V2AQ04 Hot Air
10.08 x 9.8 x 5.63
Cuisinart CPM-28 Classic-Style
13 x 8 x 13
Presto 5204 Orville
10.51 x 9.65 x 5.75
SLENPET Hot Air
11.75 x 11.75 x 21.88
Best Electric Popcorn Maker Reviews 2021
We are everything about perfectly made popcorns right in our comfort zone. Bringing this machine home will fulfill your professional-style popcorn cravings whenever you want. Apart from catering to your cravings, this popcorn maker also adds a bright pop of color to your kitchen counter. Its vibrant yellow structure gives off really young and fun vibes.
Other than that, Presto is a trusted name selling such machines. The product is durable and a very healthy option for you and your family. No toxic chemicals or materials are used in the manufacturing of this popcorn machine.
In addition to this, Presto PopLite Hot Air Popper does a very quick job. The machine is simply great for a movie night with friends at home. You can make as many as 18 cups in less than 2.5 minutes. Also, the popcorns are directly sent to your bowl as they pop.
- 1475 watt power
- 18 cups capacity
- Takes less than 2.5 minutes to make popcorns
- Built-in cord wrap
Pros & Cons
- Vibrant color adds life to your kitchen
- Makes popcorns in less than 2.5 minutes
- Convenient storage due to built-in cord wrap
- Shouldn’t be used continuously for more than two batches
Convenient and extremely functional design, West Bend electric popcorn popper will make a great addition to your kitchen. It features a vented clear cover that doubles to make a 6-quart capacity popcorn bowl. What we like the most about it is that it features a hassle-free cleanup.
The machine has the ability to pop more and larger kernels without taking too much time. It takes even less to clean it up. All hail its nonstick coated surface. Also, you don’t need to worry about storage with this machine.
The cord wraps under the machine without getting tangled. Moreover, it has a nesting lid and space-saving design. It easily fits in smaller spaces. It also features a butter tray for quick and easy melting of better. Needless to say, the features and performance are great for the price.
- 120 volts
- Motorized stir rod
- Nesting lid and cord wrap for convenient storage
- Clear cover doubles for serving popcorn
Pros & Cons
- Convenient storage as the cord wraps under the unit and the nesting lid
- Vented clear cover doubles to 6-quart for serving popcorn
- Motorized stir rod improves performance and speed
- Carelessness while cleaning can affect the quality
Dash electric popcorn maker is one of the simplest machines to use. The one-touch system makes the process 10 times easier. The output is also really quick. You get piping hot popcorns in the blink of an eye. It can really make your movie nights exciting.
Also, no health risks are associated with the use of this machine. You require no oil or anything to make popcorns in it. It uses hot air to do the job which is a healthier option for all. We believe it’s the best electric popcorn maker if you consume popcorns frequently. Consuming oil daily can disturb your health.
The capacity is also sufficient for average use. It can make up to 16 cups of kernels which are good enough for a large number of people. It’s a multifunctional machine as the measuring cup doubles to become a butter melting tray. Overall, the design and functionality go hand in hand here.
- 1400 watts power
- One-touch button
- Quick output
- Uses hot air instead of oil
- 16 cups capacity
- Measuring cup doubles as a butter melting tray
- Compact size
Pros & Cons
- Compact size for convenient storage
- Simple one-touch system for easy usage
- Pops kernels thoroughly
- Slightly small plastic chute
We couldn’t resist including the Cuisinart popcorn maker in our list. The nostalgia it brings is so real. It takes us back to the time when we would buy popcorn from street vendors. It feels so good to have a similar machine at home and relive those moments all over again.
We have also analyzed this machine beyond its looks and nostalgic feels. The popcorns made in this taste just as they should be. Nothing more, nothing less, and just the right balance. It has a removable nonstick kettle which is also very easy to clean.
The machine features a tilt outdoor that makes it easier to serve the popcorns. You also get a couple of accessories with this machine which includes a popcorn scoop, measuring cup, and an oil measuring spoon. There is also a recipe book included as a bonus.
- 500 watts power
- 10 cups capacity
- Mechanized spinner
- No heat-up required
- Removable nonstick kettle
- Tilt outdoor
- Measuring cup, popcorn scoop, oil measuring spoon, and a recipe book are included
Pros & Cons
- Classic and nostalgic design
- Requires no heat-up
- The package includes a few accessories for free
- The stirrer is not very wide
This one is also a promising electric popcorn maker from what we have figured. It is everything that makes it eligible for the list of the best electric popcorn makers from durability to high functionality. The capacity is enough to feed your friends and family.
It comes with a transparent cover. No doubt, it is a beautiful sight when you see those kernels popping and moving around. It makes very delicious popcorns that you would want to make them over and over again. We love how thoroughly popped kernels we get from this machine.
The cleanup of the machine is also very easier due to the nonstick material. There is a built-in butter melt that also adds a wonderful flavor to your popcorn. Also, don’t worry about the storage because the base nests inside the cover.
- 900 watts power
- 6-quart capacity
- Transparent cover
- Nonstick popping surface
- Built-in butter melt
- Cover can be used as a serving bowl
Pros & Cons
- Easy storage as the base nests inside the cover
- Maintains the perfect texture of popcorns
- Cover can also be used for serving
- Handles get slightly warm
SLENPET popcorn machine makes delicious popcorns in just three minutes. This could definitely be one of the best electric popcorn makers for you. All you need to do is plug it in and use the one-touch button to start popping the kernels. The machine is known for its hot air swirling technology and its efficiency. The major materials used are BPA-free.
We have added this product to our list because it shuts off automatically when it’s overheated or when there are electrical faults. Not only does it make the popcorns look good but also makes them taste great.
The machine also allows you to flavor your popcorn as per your likings. What more do you want? Oh and don’t forget the heat-protective cover to save you from inconvenience while making popcorns. It has surely won our hearts.
- 2 to 3 minutes popping time
- Includes a heat-resistant cover
- No oil required
- Hot air swirling technology
- Auto shut-off when overheated
Pros & Cons
- Shuts off automatically when overheated and exposed to electrical faults
- Enjoy healthy oil-free popcorns
- One-touch control system
- Popcorns are a little less crispy
Best Electric Popcorn Makers: Buying Guide
Take a minute or two out and figure out how many people are you expected to serve? Your answer will determine the capacity of the popcorn maker. Go for machines with a high capacity if you are the one who hosts movie nights and invite friends and family over.
The design should be practical because it only becomes easier for you that way. Easy storage is one of the biggest benefits that comes with a practical design. Whichever design you choose should be easy to fit in your kitchen. You should also consider the aesthetics if it will be placed on the countertop.
Ease of Clean
Making continuous batches of popcorns is for sure fun but is cleaning up the machine just as much fun? Of course, not! Either go for a dishwasher-safe item or the one with nonstick parts. At least, you shouldn’t have a hard time wiping off the remains.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Popcorn Makers Worth Buying?
Yes! Especially if you are fond of munching on popcorns every second day while watching movies. Also, prepackaged popcorn is not a very healthy option because of the number of fats and other unhealthy content. Homemade popcorns made in an electric popper give you the liberty to maintain the flavor according to your preferences.
2. What Should I Look for When Buying a Popcorn Machine?
There are several factors to consider when you are out hunting for the best electric popcorn makers. Durability, capacity, size, ease of cleaning, and storage should not be overlooked at all.
3. What is the Best Popcorn to Use in an Air Popper?
Yellow corn is an ideal fit for an air popper. Also, it tastes great and it is the most preferred one by those who are addicted to popcorns.
Making popcorns is no less than a work of art. Not having enough experience can either leave you with lots of unpopped or burnt kernels. Thankfully, we are living in the post-modern era where there is no big deal finding the best electric popcorn makers.
We hope you like our list and we also hope you make up your mind after reading our post.